Develop and lead a best in class enterprise product marketing program that increases brand awareness, generates marketing leads and supports sales. In this role you will be targeting ecommerce executives that span across enterprise through to mid-market. As a strategic leader you will closely partner with product and sales, lead and mentor a team as well as influence overall marketing activities.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and evolve our marketing message; including defining customer segments, messaging frameworks, value propositions.
- Lead product launch go-to-market strategy in partnership with the sales and product teams.
- Develop and refine buyer and influencer personas. Analyze target segments and buyers to understand customer challenges and build personas to inform our marketing strategy.
- In partnership with our performance marketing and content marketing teams, influence demand generation campaigns to acquire and nurture marketing qualified leads.
- Lead account based marketing (ABM) initiatives to support sales objectives
- Responsible for analyst relations with firms such as Gartner and Forrester
- Develop and deliver product briefings to industry analysts
- Produce webinars to drive lead acquisition
- In partnership with our sales team, lead our events program to drive lead generation and increase brand awareness
- Conduct customer and competitor research initiatives
- Drive internal thought leadership by educating the marketing and sales teams about our buyers and how to effectively communicate our value propositions
- Build and maintain high quality product content – ranging from web content, product spec sheets, demos, sales enablement materials and more. Supported by our content and creative teams.
- Foster internal partnership and collaboration with product & sales teams
Who We're Looking For:
- Extensive B2B product marketing experience preferred within the SaaS or ecommerce industry - 10+ years preferred
- Experience leading account based marketing (ABM) campaigns
- Experience leading and planning for industry conferences and events
- Experience influencing and supporting demand generation initiatives
- Proven track record of driving enterprise B2B go to market strategies and product launches.
- Strategic mindset with a pragmatic attitude- ability to translate ideas into action, and manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently, while demonstrating flexibility and creativity
- Solid understanding of the enterprise B2B buyers journey and how to influence decision makers
- Teamwork, interpersonal and relationship-building skills; strong leader and player with proven ability to facilitate cross-organizational alignment
- Extensive leadership experience influencing external teams and managing a team of direct reports
Why You Should Join Us:
- We’re proud to say that the company is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and have recently secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. The room for growth is huge. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company;
- We offer competitive compensations, benefits, remote work and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work;
- We’re super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and diversity in the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world