AfterShip is looking for an experienced Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Strategist to help achieve our customer acquisition goals. You will be responsible for identifying experimentation opportunities and to conceive new tests and with the help of your marketing colleagues produce and implement optimization tests. As our CRO expert, you bring a CRO track record of success and are equal parts analyst, marketer and UX specialist.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead conversion rate optimization for our websites and landing pages. Conceive, create, implement and manage a pipeline of optimization tests in partnership with internal teams , continuously improving conversion metrics and driving new customer acquisition.
- Partner with internal stakeholders such as Performance Marketing, Content Marketing, Product Marketing and Marketing Analytics to identify and assess opportunities to improve web conversion rates.
- Define the CRO plan and translate into an aligned operational plan and tactical roadmap that will drive growth across the business.
- Ensure timely, high quality execution of the roadmap, with a rapid test and learn mindset.
- Actively monitor and report on the performance across the CRO program and socialize results to educate stakeholders to identify winning tactics.
Who We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in CRO, web strategy, digital marketing, marketing or similar.
- Proven CRO experience on a direct to consumer business with a track record of delivering aggressive business growth.
- Deep understanding of user experience best practices; proven ability to successfully partner across an organization including Analytics, Brand/Creative Marketing, Web Strategy, and Engineering to craft a holistic plan and roadmap.
- Ability to successfully scope and execute projects, with buy-in from a complex set of stakeholders.
- Understanding of how to gather data-driven insights from program performance and develop recommendations to drive continuous improvement in results.
- Expert collaborator and leader who thrives in cross-functional environments. Able to easily context switch based on audience, translate needs from one team to another, and influence stakeholders and leadership to achieve alignment.
- Excellent project management skills. Able to organize and coordinate cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time with high quality.
- Experience working with in-house and agency creative teams, with an ability to translate business marketing plans into clear and actionable creative requests.
- Comfortable getting your hands dirty and implementing programs from start-to-finish.
Why You Should Join Us:
- We’re proud to say that the company is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and have recently secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. The room for growth is huge. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company;
- We offer competitive compensations, benefits, remote work and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work;
- We’re super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and diversity in the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world