You’re the publisher of our marketing team. You’re the gatekeeper of bad grammar, weak sentence structure, and ineffective syntax — and you know what that actually means. The marketing team depends on you to polish our hard work to perfection, and our customers appreciate you for making sure that what they read on our blogs, receive in their inboxes, and hear in our videos is digestible, clear, and concise.
What You’ll Do:
- Proofread all marketing content — this includes blog posts, email sequences, landing pages, ads, social media posts, ebooks, thought pieces, and case studies.
- Edit all marketing content for structure and clarity.
- Create an editorial guide for our writers and producers.
- Collaborate with a diverse and creative team of writers and marketers. A team that is always thinking outside the box and employing the latest and greatest in technology to produce god-tier content.
Who We're Looking For:
- We’d love to hear from you if you have a killer portfolio of work, and it’s packed full of ecommerce and SaaS content edits.
- You are proficient in content systems.
- You have an eagle’s eye for detail.
- You have a knack for simplifying complex information.
- You have an outstanding ability to edit other people’s work in their own voice, not yours.
- Your style is fluid, adaptable, modern, and precise.
- You’re bold and creative.
- Collaboration speaks to you and speaks volumes about you.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a methodical approach to your work.
- You work relentlessly on your growth — both professionally and personally.
Why You Should Join Us:
- We’re proud to say that Aftership is on an exceptional growth trajectory:
- This fantastic team has doubled our YOY revenue since 2014.
- We’ve recently secured $66 million in Series B funding — led by Tiger Global Management. Why is this important? Because not only do we have the will to grow aggressively, we also have the means.
- We’re still a very small team and there’s no limit to what you can achieve with us. You’ll teach us, you’ll learn from us, and we’ll grow together.
- Because we value personal and professional growth above all else, you can count on us to invest in your development. We will support you with tools, resources, time, an open-door policy, and most importantly, creative freedom.
- We will not low-ball you:
- We offer super competitive compensation.
- Our benefits are stellar.
- You will work from home.
- When we say unlimited time off, we actually mean it — because creativity thrives in a relaxed and unstressed mind.
- Most of us are geeks, some of us are nerds, and all of us are compassionate, caring, kind, and want to form a cohesive team.
- We’re diverse in our backgrounds, origins, locations, views, and processes, and we support each other in all kinds of ways.