Our whole content marketing team relies on you. You’re the Managing Editor: master of the editorial calendar, enforcer of the submission and upload deadlines, and the converging point of content distribution. You’ll create and execute a plan that makes day-to-day content production operations a breeze, and make it so clear to all of us what we need to submit, and when. Bottom line: we make amazing content and you help us spread it out onto the inter-verse.
What You’ll Do:
- Create a content production plan that withstands the wrath of any hurdle that might get in the way.
- Improve and refine submission, upload, and publishing processes.
- Help to keep the team compliant with copyright rules and laws.
- Collaborate with a diverse and creative team of writers and marketers. A team that is always thinking outside the box and employing the latest and greatest in technology to produce god-tier content.
Who We're Looking For:
- Please give us a chance if you’ve successfully managed projects with several parallel and interdependent deliverables.
- Your ability to schedule in advance and foresee roadblocks is your strongest skill.
- You’re so detailed in your approach to tasks and deadlines, it makes other people a bit uncomfortable.
- You have a thing for project management platforms and spreadsheets.
- You are proficient in content systems.
- You understand or are keen to learn about on-page SEO.
- You run the tightest ship and aren’t afraid of telling us when we’ve been “lenient.”
- You’re precise in your communication and can ask for what you want and need, clearly.
- You’re bold and creative.
- Collaboration speaks to you and speaks volumes about you.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a methodical approach to your work.
- You work relentlessly on your growth — both professionally and personally.
Why You Should Join Us:
- We’re proud to say that Aftership is on an exceptional growth trajectory:
- This fantastic team has doubled our YOY revenue since 2014.
- We’ve recently secured $66 million in Series B funding — led by Tiger Global Management. Why is this important? Because not only do we have the will to grow aggressively, we also have the means, all you have to do to access these resources is to come up with bold ideas that propel us forward.
- We’re still a very small team and there’s no limit to what you can achieve with us. You’ll teach us, you’ll learn from us, and we’ll grow together.
- Because we value personal and professional growth above all else, you can count on us to invest in your development. We will support you with tools, resources, time, an open-door policy, and most importantly, creative freedom.
- We will not low-ball you:
- We offer super competitive compensation.
- Our benefits are stellar.
- You will work from home.
- When we say unlimited time off, we actually mean it — because creativity thrives in a relaxed and unstressed mind.
- Most of us are geeks, some of us are nerds, and all of us are compassionate, caring, kind, and want to form a cohesive team.
- We’re diverse in our backgrounds, origins, locations, views, and processes, and we support each other in all kinds of ways.