We're looking for a passionate HR Onboarding Coordinator to join our rocketship here at AfterShip. Reporting to the Head of Talent, you will be responsible for implementing and performing a variety of different tasks related to the new employee onboarding experience, event/culture planning, and basic HR administrative tasks. The successful candidate has strong relationship management skills, is tech-savvy, well organized, and is adept at handling sensitive employee and company information, which requires them to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. You are proactive, adaptable, flexible, and thrive in a high-growth environment where every day will be a unique experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the main point of contact throughout an employee’s initial onboarding stages. From the moment they sign their contract, up to their first week, you will be the individual who will assist with any issues, questions, or concerns.
- Be the buddy for all new starters for the first few weeks, and help support onboarding tasks with their direct managers.
- Work on building out processes for the People team and help document basic forms.
- Plan events, socials, and fun activities for the AfterShip team to enjoy. We would love to create an environment for both remote and hybrid employees to have a positive space to work
- Handle HR-related projects such as laptop deliveries, managing the office supplies, sending out surveys to the team for feedback/ suggestions, and more.
- Working closely with the HRBP and Head of Talent with any tasks required.
Who We're Looking For:
- An individual who is growth-orientated and wants to ensure a successful onboarding experience for incoming employees and upholding our culture
- Have a creative mind and a keen interest in solving problems
- Have the ability to maintain focus under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines and fulfill people-related projects
- Strong desire to grow long-term in their career with AfterShip.
- Strong relationship management skills with candidates, hiring managers, and 3rd party vendors
- Willingness to work in a hybrid environment where you will spend 2-3 days in the WeWork office to enforce a positive in-office culture for those who decide to come in.
- If you are/were an e-commerce store owner, or has run your own small-scale startup in the past, that would be a plus!
Why You Should Join Us:
- We’re proud to say that the company is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and have recently secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. The room for growth is huge. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company;
- We offer competitive compensations, benefits, remote work, and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work;
- We’re super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and diversity in the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world