The Enterprise Account Executive is part of the rapidly growing AfterShip sales organization. The primary goal of this individual contributor position is to successfully increase the sales and adoption of the AfterShip solutions by sourcing, demonstrating, negotiating with and signing up enterprise-level corporate accounts. This Account Executive will work closely with the Solutions Architect to ensure the prospective client understands what they are purchasing and, upon contract signatures, is introduced to the Client Success Manager and Implementation Consultant for seamless onboarding.
What You’ll Do:
- Achieve sales goals to increase AfterShip users, revenue, and total shipment volume.
- Prepare and execute the sales strategy for top D2C eCommerce brands to exceed AfterShip sales targets.
- Proactively engage with prospective AfterShip users to identify value for their business and seamless migration to the AfterShip platform.
- Achieve expert skills on the AfterShip platform in order to represent AfterShip at industry events and on-site account visits as needed.
Who We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in a user-facing outbound sales role
- Expertise in SaaS software or equivalent sales experience (API understanding preferred)
- Substantial understanding of e-commerce, shipping, and/or B2B SaaS products
- Strong proficiency with Salesforce, HubSpot, and Google Suite
- Strong relationship-building, negotiation, and closing skills
- Be willing to travel (up to 10% and fully expensed)
Why You Should Join Us:
- We’re proud to say that the company is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and have recently secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. The room for growth is huge. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company;
- We offer competitive compensations, benefits, remote work and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work;
- We’re super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and diversity in the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world