The Sales Engineer is part of the rapidly growing AfterShip sales organization. The primary goal of this role is to successfully increase the sales and adoption of the AfterShip solutions by working alongside the Account Executives to effectively demonstrate AfterShip’s offerings to and answer technical questions for enterprise-level corporate prospects. This Sales Engineer will work closely with the sales team to ensure the prospective client understands what they are purchasing and, upon contract signatures, is introduced to the Implementation Consultant and Client Success Manager for a seamless onboarding experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the Account Executives to consultatively engage with prospective clients to identify and develop solutions that meet their needs
- Define project scope based on the prospect's needs and requirements
- Deliver product POC and demonstrations that are tailored to the prospect’s technical requirements and audience
- Work to ensure the total buy-in of the AfterShip platform and capabilities by the prospect’s development team
- Provide light customer training
Who We're Looking For:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a technical field
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Have customer-facing consulting experience in software implementation and service deployment
- Self-motivated to dig in to learn about products, technology, customers and competitors
- Knowledge about Go, Node.js, Java, React, TypeScript
- Strong project management, resource management and leadership skills
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and work well under deadlines
Why You Should Join Us:
- We’re proud to say that the company is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and have recently secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. The room for growth is huge. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow your career exponentially, along with the company.
- We offer competitive compensations, benefits, remote work and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work.
- We’re super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and diversity in the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world.