The Business Development Representative is part of the rapidly growing AfterShip sales organization. Supporting the AfterShip sales team, your goal will be to drive the continued growth of the US market.
The ideal candidate shall possess outbound software sales experience as well as the finesse, intelligence, motivation and aptitude to successfully drive and close complex deals with clients located in different time zones.
Working closely with the Account Executive team, you will use a combination of phone, email and social media tools to identify, contact and organize initial calls with decision makers from some of the world’s biggest brands.
What You’ll Do:
- Proactively search for and reach out to decision makers through a combination of phone, email and social media based methods.
- Generate and coordinate new meetings for the Account Executive team.
- Maintain an accurate close list and follow up consistently.
- Develop strong product knowledge and look to learn from product, sales and tech teams.
- Maintain accurate information in our CRM.
Who We're Looking For:
- 1+ years outbound SaaS sales experience (eCommerce / enterprise solutions experience is a plus).
- A hunter profile – excited at the prospect of driving new business for the company.
- Proven track record of success selling to multiple personas at V.P. and C-levels from eTail / E-commerce with a focus on digital executives.
- Experience using CRMs like HubSpot and/or Salesforce.
- Looking to grow your career in a truly international company with a start-up feel.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work across multiple time zones and with multiple teams.
Why You Should Join Us:
- We’re proud to say that the company is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and have recently secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. The room for growth is huge. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company;
- We offer competitive compensations, benefits, remote work and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work;
- We’re super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and diversity in the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world