Produce copy that is so effective it leaves search ranking algorithms spinning. We need someone who has a deep and playful relationship with the written word; someone who can make their keyboard sing. You’ll hold novices’ hands as they begin new journeys and you’ll show experts secrets that they never imagined, but most of all you’ll deliver compelling and engaging content that leaves readers informed, excited, and desperate to know more.
What You’ll Do:
- Write clear, attractive, and compelling copy with a distinctly personal and modern voice that represents AfterShip.
- Write long-form content including case studies, ebooks, and blog posts.
- Dive into B2B SaaS and AfterShip products to become an oracle of insight and information.
- Write smile-worthy ads, landing pages, lead magnets, and social media snippets.
- Collaborate with a diverse and creative team of writers, editors, designers, marketers, and sales superstars.
Who We're Looking For:
- We’d love to chat with you if you’re an experienced writer in both long- and short-form content.
- You are a go-getter who is comfortable doing proactive research and interviewing customers in order to create original content.
- You have a track record of turning nay-sayers into believers, and believers into advocates — and you’ve got the numbers to prove it.
- You’re bold and creative, and you’re not afraid to discuss and explore even your craziest and most novel copy ideas.
- Collaboration speaks to you, and speaks volumes about you.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a methodical approach to your work.
- You work relentlessly on your growth — both professionally and personally.
Why You Should Join Us:
- We’re proud to say that the company is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and have recently secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. The room for growth is huge. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company;
- We offer competitive compensations, benefits from day 1, remote work and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work;
- We’re super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and diversity in the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world