AfterShip is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to work with our technology, courier, agency and platform partners. In this role, you will be responsible for co-marketing activities with our strategic partners that drive lead generation and brand awareness, lead generation. You will collaborate closely with the Strategic Partnerships, Creative and Product Marketing teams to bring co-marketing activities to life.
This is a high-impact position that will help accelerate AfterShip’s growth rate by implementing customer-centric growth strategies for our mid-market and enterprise audiences. This role is open to remote workers anywhere in the Americas.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the execution and optimization of results-oriented partner marketing programs that drive awareness, acquisition and engagement with AfterShip’s products
- Lead the creation of co-branded demand generation activities and campaigns that meet AfterShip’s and the partner’s business objectives, such as events, webinars and case studies
- Closely collaborate with partners to execute co-branded lead generation programs and initiatives
- Act as the main point of contact for our agency partners
- Develop sales enablement and educational marketing material for agency partners to enable them to sell AfterShip products, such as white papers, sales decks and one-pagers.
- Become an expert on our mid-market customers and develop messaging, positioning and value propositions that agency partners can leverage to resell our products or refer customers to us
- Create and deliver partner-facing assets for our technology, courier and platform partners, such as best practice guides, campaign kits and thought leadership content
- Develop the joint value propositions and unified product positioning for technology, courier, platform and agency partnerships; produce collateral that effectively promotes the “better together” story
Who We're Looking For:
- Experience building and executing partner marketing strategies, activities, and tactics
- Experience collaborating with partners to execute and bring to life campaigns, events and other marketing initiatives
- Customer-centric storyteller, who develops value propositions, messaging and positioning based on segments and personas, as well as turns these value propositions into partner-facing material
- Exceptional relationship management skills and ability to build strong relationships with partners
- Data-centric and result-driven individual who continuously looks at program results and optimizes accordingly
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years of experience in Partner Marketing
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field
Why You Should Join Us:
- We’re proud to say that the company is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and have recently secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. The room for growth is huge. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company;
- We offer competitive compensations, benefits, remote work and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work;
- We’re super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and diversity in the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world