We succeed when our customers succeed. Customer Success is not only a critical function at AfterShip, but a core value of the organization. As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the go-to individual for our Mid-Market customers to ensure there’s nothing standing in the way of harnessing the full power of AfterShip’s solutions.
Your attention to detail focuses on the customer needs in order to drive rapid customer onboarding and success. You will apply your passion for eCommerce and product expertise to ensure technical fit and seamless execution of our products. This will ultimately improve renewals and overall success while helping to collect customer testimonials, stories, and feedback.
This is a high-impact position within the growing Customer Success team. You will have the opportunities to create meaningful impact within our organization and, most importantly, for your customers’ businesses.
- Act as the first point of contact for escalated support issues and file tickets with the appropriate teams ensuring the problem is ultimately resolved.
- Thoroughly understand all aspects of the AfterShip platform in order to explain the technology to all types of users.
- Be the client’s trusted advisor to ensure they get the correct value out of AfterShip.
- Help eliminate bottlenecks by working cross-functionally with a global team across time zones (Sales, Support, Product, Engineering) in order to ensure customer success.
- Communicate best practices and new product features to evangelize with customers, as well as delivering customer feedback to the Product team.
- Be responsible for Dollar Retention Rate and Customer Retention Rate.
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing, technical roles in either SaaS, eCommerce, or marketing automation technology
- You have strong customer-facing skills and radiate enthusiasm, poise, confidence, and professionalism
- Ability to understand and explain technical solutions in layman’s term to clients
- You can successfully deliver multiple projects simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail
- You're comfortable in a growth-paced environment that requires strong time management and prioritization skills
- You have executive level interpersonal, project management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- You have prior experience with business reports, preferably in the form of QBRs
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Why You Should Join Us:
- We are super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and the diversity of the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world.
- You will receive competitive compensation, benefits from day 1, flexible PTO, and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work.
- You’re empowered to choose a work environment that works best for you - whether that is home, hybrid, or in the office full-time. Right now, we have WeWork offices in Toronto, Austin, and Barcelona.
- You will be part of a company that is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global last year.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company.