Your mission is to cultivate and close new relationships with eCommerce retailers and D2C brands. You will use your strong interpersonal skills and persistence to anticipate how decisions are made, uncover business needs of prospective clients, and enable them with product offerings that will help grow their business and solve for end customers’ needs as well.
The Account Executive is a part of the rapidly growing AfterShip sales organization, and plays a high impact part in the growth of the business. We are filling multiple positions, and are looking for top talent like you who are highly-motivated, curious by nature, and a strategic hunter.
With our range of solutions and product-led growth, you will be able to consultatively sell strong products you believe in, work with competitive commission structures that reward your efforts, and work directly with our Co-Founders.
What You’ll Do:
- Achieve sales goals to increase AfterShip users, revenue, and total shipment volume.
- Prepare and execute the sales strategy for top eCommerce retailers and D2C brands to exceed AfterShip sales targets.
- Proactively engage with prospective AfterShip users to identify value for their business and seamless migration to the AfterShip platform.
- Achieve expert skills on the AfterShip platform in order to represent AfterShip at industry events and on-site account visits as needed.
Who We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years in a user-facing outbound sales role
- Expertise in SaaS software or equivalent sales experience (API understanding preferred)
- Substantial understanding of eCommerce, shipping, and/or B2B SaaS products
- Strong proficiency with CRM tools like HubSpot, Salesforce and Google Suite
- Strong relationship-building, negotiation, and closing skills
- Be willing to travel (up to 10% and fully expensed)
Why You Should Join Us:
- We are super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and the diversity of the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world.
- You will receive competitive compensation, benefits from day 1, flexible PTO, and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work.
You’re empowered to choose a work environment that works best for you - whether that is home, hybrid, or in the office full-time. Right now, we have WeWork offices in Toronto, Austin, and Barcelona.
- You will be part of a company that is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global last year.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company.