AfterShip is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to support GTM activities for one of our flagship products, AfterShip. In this role, you will be responsible for driving brand awareness, lead generation and feature adoption amongst our enterprise customers. You will collaborate closely with the Product and Marketing teams to bring to market seasonal campaigns and new feature launches.
This is a high-impact position that will help accelerate AfterShip’s growth rate by implementing customer-centric growth strategies for our enterprise audiences. This role is open to remote workers anywhere in the Americas, with a preference for someone near our hub office in Toronto, Canada. This role requires collaboration with teams located in Europe and Asia, which may require working outside of regular business hours 1-2 times/week.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the development of go-to-market strategies for new feature launches as well as seasonal campaigns for one of our flagship products, AfterShip
- Become an expert on enterprise personas and segments to develop lead generation and brand awareness strategies that drive penetration amongst this target audience
- Support the development of messaging, positioning and value propositions for new and existing products and features to drive new lead generation across earned and owned channels
- Collaborate closely with our sales and customer success teams to deliver on sales enablement activities, which will increase sales conversion rates
- Collaborate with product teams to align on product roadmaps and drive new feature adoption
- Collaborate closely with marketing teams to drive campaigns for our enterprise customers across all stages of the buyer journey
- Continuously analyze and optimize channel performance, as well as share results with leadership and product owners
- Collaborate with customers to obtain testimonials, as well as develop and copyright case studies and white papers
- Keep an eye on the market to stay on to of market trends, competitor analysis and e-commerce best practices
Who We're Looking For:
- Customer-centric individual, who can see the world through their client’s eyes
- Strong storyteller who can simplify communications to develop messaging that resonates with our customers
- Comfortable communicating with clients
- Data-centric and result-driven individual who continuously looks at program results and optimizes accordingly
- 2+ years of experience of relevant work experience
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- Fluency writing and speaking in Mandarin preferred
- This role requires collaboration with teams located in Shenzhen, China, which may require working outside of regular business hours 1-2 days/week.
Why You Should Join Us:
- We are super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and the diversity of the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world.
- You will receive competitive compensation, benefits from day 1, flexible PTO, and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work.
- You’re empowered to choose a work environment that works best for you - whether that is home, hybrid, or in the office full-time. Right now, we have WeWork offices in Toronto, Austin, and Barcelona.
- You will be part of a company that is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global last year.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company.