AfterShip is an automation platform that empowers eCommerce retailers to create and manage the world’s best online shopping experiences. Powering the tracking of over 4.4billion order shipments for 14,000 eCommerce retailers like Amazon, Harry’s and Kylie Cosmetics, AfterShip is the one-stop shop for eCommerce tools that support website pop-ups, advanced email flows, page building, shipment visibility, branded shipment tracking, proactive email and SMS notifications, returns, and exchanges.
Our strong product market fit, prioritizing solving real problems for our customers, has resulted in a strong growth trajectory for the company. We secured a 66 million dollar Series B in 2021.
At AfterShip, we are building a diverse and high-performing culture that encourages collaboration and experimentation on a global scale. Even as a company with over 10 years under our belt and 450 AfterShippers across our 8 global offices, we embrace a dynamic and agile approach to our work.
We operate with a flat team structure, where you will have opportunities to contribute your ideas and take ownership over your work to create meaningful impact for the business and the customers we serve. If you’re looking for a vehicle to achieve your professional goals and work alongside fantastic teams, we invite you to join us.
You’ll do whatever it takes to help our prospective customers explore our solutions, ultimately enabling them to deliver their customers with the best post-purchase experience possible through our solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Partner closely with experienced Account Executives to effectively hand-off warm leads to the closing team
- Contribute learnings and best practices to the inbound sales process and team members to support the success of your peers
- Work cross-functionally with the event marketing team to generate interest and participation in our sponsored events and dinners.
Who We're Looking For:
- Highly motivated individuals looking to establish a career in software sales
- SaaS business development experience preferred but not required
- Have a BA/BS or equivalent
- Continually seek improvement and are rigorous in your pursuit of it
- Are excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Are thoughtful, engaging, energetic, and self-aware
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Focus on details, are a self-starter, and are relentless but professional
- Have excellent written/verbal communication skills
Why You Should Join Us:
- We are super proud of our diverse and geeky culture, started by our software engineer turned CEO and cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world. You’ll be part of a solutions-oriented team that puts egos aside to achieve new milestones and tackle challenges together.
- We’re a remote-first team, meaning by default that employees work from home or on a hybrid-flexible basis in our hub locations (Toronto, Austin, Barcelona). You’re empowered to choose a work setup that works best for you and your team. With flexible hours depending on your time zone, you’ll be able to have a schedule that fits your working style and the requirements of your role.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company.
- Competitive compensation
- Remote-first/hybrid-flexible work setups
- Healthcare coverage offered from day 1
- Career progression & professional development
- Flexible PTO policy
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Invest in your learning + monthly book perk
- In-office lunch and commuter benefits for those located in our hub locations
We are an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the legislative requirements of this job’s location. Please let us know if you require accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.