What You’ll Do:
- Work with the Account Executives to consultatively engage with prospective clients to identify and develop solutions that meet their needs
- Define project scope based on the prospect’s needs and requirements
- Deliver product POC and demonstrations that are tailored to the prospect’s technical requirements and audience
- Work to ensure the total buy-in of the AfterShip platform and capabilities by the prospect’s development team
- Providing customer training to set them up for success with AfterShip’s solutions
- Ensure completion of projects on-time and on-budget
- Help customers implement AfterShip solutions
Who We’re Looking For:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a technical field
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Have customer-facing consulting experience in software implementation and service deployment
- Self-motivated to dig in to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms (e.g., Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce)
- Knowledge of APIs and previous exposure to programming languages like Go, Node.js, Java, React, and TypeScript – You won’t need to write code, but you will need to be able to effectively collaborate between our clients and our Product and Engineering teams.
- Strong project management and resource management skills
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and work well under deadlines
Why You Should Join Us:
- We are super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and the diversity of the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world.
- You will receive competitive compensation, benefits from day 1, flexible PTO, and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work.
- You’re empowered to choose a work environment that works best for you - whether that is home, hybrid, or in the office full-time. Right now, we have WeWork offices in Toronto, Austin, and Barcelona.
- You will be part of a company that is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global last year.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company.