We are super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and the diversity of the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world.
Founded in 2012, AfterShip is an automation platform that empowers eCommerce retailers to create and manage the world’s best online shopping experiences.
Best known for post-purchase products AfterShip and Returns Center, we also enhance pre-purchase automation with Automizely Marketing. In fact, we offer a complete suite of tools to build an end-to-end customer journey that turbo-charges engagement, revenue, and loyalty.
Trusted by over 100,000 eCommerce retailers like Gymshark, Kylie Cosmetics, and Murad, AfterShip is the one-stop shop for eCommerce tools that support website pop-ups, advanced email flows, page building, shipment visibility, branded shipment tracking, proactive email and SMS notifications, returns, and exchanges.
AfterShip is searching for a Sales Operations Manager to help support our sales team as we manage incredible growth and new vertical expansion. The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for assisting sales leadership in driving operational excellence for AfterShip. They also assist with the day to day administration of HubSpot and operational tasks.
This role is a high value-add business partner to the sales organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information and sales tools.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the sales team using HubSpot with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Partner with Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales talent
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, maintain procurement and contract records
- Create a plan to enhance up-sell and cross-sell processes.
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Managers/Enterprise Sales Representatives and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
Who We're Looking For:
- 3-5 years of sales operations experience
- Proficiency with HubSpot
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- A result and success oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
At AfterShip, we understand that not all applicants will have skills that match the job description exactly. We value diverse experiences and respect that experience comes in many different forms, so even if you feel you may not meet every qualification to a T then we still encourage you to apply. We are always looking for people who can help us continue to raise the bar for our team and who want to join us on our mission.
Why You Should Join Us:
- We are super proud of our geeky culture and the diversity of the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world. We have proudly achieved a 4.5/5 Glassdoor rating, and are continuously working to strengthen our culture and the experience of our people.
- You will receive competitive compensation, benefits from day 1 (benefits offered vary by job location), flexible PTO, and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work.
- You’re empowered to choose a work environment that works best for you - whether that is home, hybrid, or in the office full-time. Right now, we have WeWork offices in Toronto, Austin, and Barcelona.
- You will be part of a company that is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global last year.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the legislative requirements of this job’s location. Please let us know if you require accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.