We are super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and the diversity of the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world.
Founded in 2012, AfterShip is an automation platform that empowers eCommerce retailers to create and manage the world’s best online shopping experiences.
Best known for post-purchase products AfterShip and Returns Center, we also enhance pre-purchase automation with Automizely Marketing. In fact, we offer a complete suite of tools to build an end-to-end customer journey that turbo charges engagement, revenue, and loyalty.
Trusted by over 14,000 eCommerce retailers like Gymshark, Kylie Cosmetics, and Murad, AfterShip is the one-stop shop for eCommerce tools that support website pop-ups, advanced email flows, page building, shipment visibility, branded shipment tracking, proactive email and SMS notifications, returns, and exchanges.
AfterShip is looking for a Partner Marketing & Events Coordinator to lead our events initiatives and to work with our technology, courier, agency and platform partners. In this role, you will be the expert who drives co-marketing activities with our strategic partners that drive lead generation and brand awareness. You will also own the execution and management of all events across North America. You will collaborate closely with the Strategic Partnerships, Creative and Product Marketing teams to bring events and co-marketing activities to life.
This is a high-impact position that will help accelerate AfterShip’s growth rate by implementing customer-centric growth strategies for our mid-market and enterprise audiences.
There may be requirements to travel for events and to work adjusted hours in order to collaborate with global teammates. This role is open to remote workers anywhere in North America.
What You’ll Do:
- Determine event goals, create and track metrics by driving leads from high impact events
- Logistical coordination of events – including but not limited to project management, promotional coordination, giveaways, booth activation, booth layout & design, special offers, etc.
- Maintain marketing and promotional asset inventory, in addition to shipment coordination of assets to various locations
- Drive the development of promotional items used for partner and event marketing initiatives
- Manage external relationships with agencies and vendors
- Work with cross-functional internal teams such as creative, marketing operations and design to develop, execute and track events campaigns and coordination efforts
- Communicate regular event updates to the whole team, including management and global teams
- Develop and continuously improve playbooks for events and other operational processes, including but not limited to individual event calendars and detailed plans on how to best extract value from events (ie marketing, lead generation, outreach opportunities)
- On an as-needed basis, negotiate with event organizers on event contract details
- Execute and optimize results-oriented partner marketing campaigns that drive awareness, acquisition and engagement with AfterShip’s products and integrations
- Closely collaborate with partners to execute co-branded lead generation programs and initiatives, such as events, webinars and case studies
- Develop sales enablement and educational marketing material for partners to enable them to sell AfterShip products, such as white papers, sales decks and one-pagers.
- Create and deliver partner-facing assets for our technology, courier and platform partners, such as best practice guides, campaign kits and thought leadership content
We're Looking For Someone Who Has:
- Extensive experience coordinating and managing multiple online and live events at any given time
- Exceptional organization and project management skills
- Exceptional relationship management skills and ability to build strong relationships with vendors, event organizers, partners and agencies
- Data-centric and results-driven individual who continuously looks at program results and optimizes accordingly
- Experience collaborating with partners to execute and bring to life campaigns, events and other marketing initiatives
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
At AfterShip, we understand that not all applicants will have skills that match the job description exactly. We value diverse experiences and respect that experience comes in many different forms, so even if you feel you may not meet every qualification to a T then we still encourage you to apply. We are always looking for people who can help us continue to raise the bar for our team and who want to join us on our mission.
Why You Should Join Us:
- We are super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and the diversity of the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world. We have proudly achieved a 4.5/5 Glassdoor rating, and are continuously working to strengthen our culture and the experience of our people.
- You will receive competitive compensation, benefits from day 1 (benefits offered vary by job location), flexible PTO, and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work.
- You’re empowered to choose a work environment that works best for you - whether that is home, hybrid, or in the office full-time. Right now, we have WeWork offices in Toronto, Austin, and Barcelona.
- You will be part of a company that is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global last year.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the legislative requirements of this job’s location. Please let us know if you require accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.