AfterShip is an automation platform that empowers eCommerce retailers to create and manage the world's best online shopping experiences. Powering the tracking of over 4.4billion order shipments for 14,000 eCommerce retailers like Amazon, Harry's and Kylie Cosmetics, AfterShip is the one-stop shop for eCommerce tools that support website pop-ups, advanced email flows, page building, shipment visibility, branded shipment tracking, proactive email and SMS notifications, returns, and exchanges.
Our strong product market fit, prioritizing solving real problems for our customers, has resulted in a strong growth trajectory for the company. We secured a 66 million dollar Series B in 2021.
At AfterShip, we are building a diverse and high-performing culture that encourages collaboration and experimentation on a global scale. Even as a company with over 10 years under our belt and 450 AfterShippers across our 8 global offices, we embrace a dynamic and agile approach to our work.
We operate with a flat team structure, where you will have opportunities to contribute your ideas and take ownership over your work to create meaningful impact for the business and the customers we serve. If you're looking for a vehicle to achieve your professional goals and work alongside fantastic teams, we invite you to join us.
We're looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our rocketship here at AfterShip. Reporting to the Implementation Consultant Manager.
The Implementation Consultant is part of the rapidly growing AfterShip sales organization. The primary goal of this role is to successfully implement the AfterShip solutions by working alongside the Customer Success Managers to effectively demonstrate AfterShip’s offerings and answer technical questions for enterprise-level corporate customers during the implementation process. A key milestone to be focussed focused on is when the customer has gone live with their product.
What You’ll Do:
- Get handover from Sales Engineer
- Work with CSMs to engage with clients to help implement solutions as per the statement of work (SOW)
- Define project scope based on the customer’s needs and requirements
- Evaluate and recommend change requests during the implementation process
- Communicating with all the relevant stakeholders during the implementation process
- Work with the customer’s development team and help answer technical questions
- Providing customer training to set them up for success with AfterShip’s solutions
- Ensure completion of onboarding projects on- time and on-budget
Who We're Looking For:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a technical field
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Have customer-facing consulting experience in software implementation and service deployment
- Self-motivated to dig in to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms (e.g. Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce)
- Knowledge of APIs and previous exposure to programming languages like Go, Node.js, Java, React, and TypeScript – You won’t need to write code, but you will need to be able to effectively collaborate between our clients and our Product and Engineering teams
- Strong project management and resource management skills
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and work well under deadlines
Why You Should Join Us:
We are super proud of our diverse and geeky culture, started by our software engineer turned CEO and cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world. You'll be part of a solutions-oriented team that puts egos aside to achieve new milestones and tackle challenges together.
We're a remote-first team, meaning by default that employees work from home or on a hybrid-flexible basis in our hub locations (Toronto, Austin, Barcelona). You're empowered to choose a work setup that works best for you and your team. With flexible hours depending on your time zone, you'll be able to have a schedule that fits your working style and the requirements of your role.
We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company.