Who We Are
At AfterShip, we are building a diverse people-centric and high-performing culture that encourages collaboration and experimentation on a global scale.
Despite being in business for over a decade and employing AfterShippers in over a dozen cities internationally, we embrace a dynamic startup culture. We operate with a flat team structure, where you will have opportunities to contribute your ideas and take ownership over your work to create meaningful impact for the business and the customers we serve. If you’re looking for a vehicle to achieve your professional goals and to work alongside fantastic teams, join us!
“We believe in a more open and integrated e-commerce ecosystem where retailers, partners, and developers work together for a better shopping experience.”
The success of our customers is at the core of what we do. We succeed when our customers succeed.
We are curious and passionate about what we do. We thrive when we are continuously raising the bar for ourselves and our team.
We work in a highly competitive market and must deliver quality work as fast as possible to stay ahead.
Keep it Simple
We put all our energy into work and aim for continual progress. We adhere to a flat organizational structure, keeping our communications simple and straightforward.
Diversity and Inclusion
We value talent and drive above all else. We welcome and respect diversity in all its forms - race, language, culture, beliefs, gender, and identity.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- We strive to be market leaders for competitive compensation packages and provide great perks such as retirement matching, health benefits, learning stipends, in-office benefits like commuter and lunch expense coverage.
- A work setup that works for you
- AfterShip is a remote-first company, meaning by default that employees work from home or on a hybrid-flexible basis for employees in locations where we have offices (like Toronto, Austin, Barcelona, and Singapore). With flexible hours depending on your time zone, you’ll be able to have a schedule that fits your working style and the requirements of your role. You’re empowered to choose a work setup that works best for you and your team.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workplace. We ensure that individuals from all backgrounds are treated with respect and support, and all employees are provided with an equal opportunity to thrive.
- Invest in your growth
- Joining AfterShip means being part of a company that values your personal and professional growth. We want to support you as you learn and develop exponentially along with the company. We offer learning perks like a monthly book allowance and opportunities to up-skill individually or along with your team.