We are super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and the diversity of the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world.
Founded in 2012, AfterShip is an automation platform that empowers eCommerce retailers to create and manage the world’s best online shopping experiences. Best known for post-purchase products AfterShip Tracking and Returns Center, we also offer a complete suite of tools to build an end-to-end customer journey that turbo-charges engagement, revenue, and loyalty.
Powering over 4.4billion order shipments by eCommerce retailers like TOMS, Kylie Cosmetics, Harry’s, and Aēsop, AfterShip is the one-stop shop for eCommerce tools that support website pop-ups, advanced email flows, page building, shipment visibility, branded shipment tracking, proactive email and SMS notifications, returns, and exchanges.
We succeed when our customers succeed. Customer Success is not only a critical function at AfterShip, but a core value of the organization. As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the go-to individual for AfterShip’s Enterprise customers and some of the industry’s top DTC brands to ensure there’s nothing standing in the way of harnessing the full power of AfterShip’s solutions.
Your attention to detail focuses on the customer needs in order to drive rapid customer onboarding and success. You will apply your passion for eCommerce and product expertise to ensure technical fit and seamless execution of our products. This will ultimately improve renewals and overall success while helping to collect customer testimonials, stories, and feedback.
This is a high-impact position within the growing Customer Success team. You will have the opportunities to create meaningful impact within our organization and, most importantly, for your customers’ businesses.
- Leading new client onboarding process in collaboration with the Implementation Consultant.
- Prepare and present quarterly business reviews (QBRs) which include account performance metrics, industry insights, best practices and highlight incremental opportunities.
- Act as the first point of contact for escalated support issues and file tickets with the appropriate teams ensuring the problem is ultimately resolved.
- Thoroughly understand all aspects of the AfterShip platform in order to explain the technology to all types of users.
- Be the client’s trusted advisor to ensure they get the correct value out of AfterShip.
- Help eliminate bottlenecks by working cross-functionally with a global team across time zones (Sales, Support, Product, Engineering) in order to ensure customer success.
- Communicate best practices and new product features to evangelize with customers, as well as delivering customer feedback to the Product team.
- Be responsible for Dollar Retention Rate and Customer Retention Rate.
- Be willing to travel for onsite client meetings/trade events (up to 40% and fully expensed).
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing, technical roles in either SaaS, ecommerce, or marketing automation technology.
- You have strong customer-facing skills and radiate enthusiasm, poise, confidence, and professionalism.
- Ability to understand and explain technical solutions in layman’s term to client.
- You can successfully deliver multiple projects simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail.
- You're comfortable in a growth-paced environment that requires strong time management and prioritization skills.
- You have executive level interpersonal, project management, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- You have prior experience with business reports, preferably in the form of QBRs.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. English fluency required, native-level proficiency preferred.
- This is a remote-first position with the opportunity for hybrid flexibility, though the successful candidate must be located in Barcelona.
At AfterShip, we understand that not all applicants will have skills that match the job description exactly. We value diverse experiences and respect that experience comes in many different forms, so even if you feel you may not meet every qualification to a T then we still encourage you to apply. We are always looking for people who can help us continue to raise the bar for our team and who want to join us on our mission.
Why You Should Join Us:
- We are super proud of our geeky culture and the diversity of the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world. We have proudly achieved a 4.5/5 Glassdoor rating, and are continuously working to strengthen our culture and the experience of our people.
- You will receive competitive compensation, benefits from day 1, flexible PTO, and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work.
- You’re empowered to choose a work environment that works best for you - whether that is home, hybrid, or in the office full-time. Right now, we have WeWork offices in Toronto, Austin, and Barcelona.
- You will be part of a company with strong product market fit, prioritizing solving real problems for our customers, which has resulted in a strong growth trajectory for the company. We secured a 66 million dollar Series B in 2021.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the legislative requirements of this job’s location. Please let us know if you require accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.