AfterShip's mission is to help ecommerce retailers such as Amazon, eBay, Gymshark, Harrys, Shopify, and eBay (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers; with a focus on automating eCommerce operations after sales, from shipping, tracking to returns.
Through our growing family of apps and services, we power top eCommerce platforms, retailers and developers worldwide to provide a better customer journey and experience. We develop for developers and track over 250M+ international shipments on a monthly basis. This means you will have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
About the role
As a Client Success Manager, you’ll be working directly with our top DTC brands to ensure there’s nothing standing in the way of harnessing the full power of AfterShip’s solutions.
You’ll be a key part of our growing Sales team, working with both Pre and Post-Sales to ensure technical fit and seamless execution of our products.
Your attention to detail focused on the customer needs will drive rapid customer onboarding and success. This will ultimately improve renewals and overall success while helping to collect customer testimonials, stories, and feedback
- Work alongside Sales as the ultimate AfterShip expert, leading the new client onboarding & implementation process
- Prepare and present QBRs which include account performance metrics, industry insights, best practices and highlight incremental opportunities
- Act as first point of contact for escalated support issues and file tickets with the appropriate teams ensuring the problem is ultimately resolved
- Thoroughly understand all aspects of the AfterShip platform in order to explain the technology to all types of users.
- Be the client’s trusted advisor to ensure they get the correct value out of AfterShip.
- Help eliminate bottlenecks by working cross functionally (Sales, Support, Product Management, Engineering) in order to get deals across the line.
- Maintain awareness of product roadmap and new product features to evangelize with customers and deliver customer feedback to out product management team
- Be willing to travel for onsite client meetings (up to 40% and fully expensed)
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing, technical roles in either SaaS/e-commerce, or logistics technology
- You have strong customer-facing skills and radiate enthusiasm, poise, confidence, and professionalism
- Ability to understand and explain technical solutions in layman’s term to client
- Experience with the following is a plus: e-commerce platforms, order management systems, inventory management, WMS, TMS, supply chain, logistics
- You can successfully deliver multiple projects simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail
- You're comfortable in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment that requires strong time management and prioritization skills
- You have executive level interpersonal, project management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS required
- Preferably Bilingual with French or German
Why You Should Join Us:
- We’re proud to say that the company is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and have recently secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. The room for growth is huge. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company;
- We offer very competitive compensations, benefits, remote work (with WeWork options in Barcelona, Spain) and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work;
- Work with some of the biggest names in eCommerce.
- We’re super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and diversity in the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world