You will be an Agency Partnerships Manager leading partnership activities for our Automizely and AfterShip products. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and strengthening the agency partner program at AfterShip. You will drive brand awareness and lead generation through co-marketing activities with agency partners.
This is a high impact position that will help accelerate AfterShip’s growth rate by implementing customer-centric growth strategies for our target agency audiences. If you are an energetic, highly motivated individual who enjoys establishing and growing relationships, this could be you!
What You’ll Do:
- Build and nurture strong relationships with partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership with the goal of generating leads
- Identify and develop joint GTM strategies, lead generation opportunities and measures of success with current agency partners
- Spearhead partner growth initiatives such as lead sharing, training, events or co-branded/co-created content promotion with agency partners and internal cross functional teams (Marketing, Product, Legal and Customer Success)
- Manage contract negotiations with agency partners and oversee execution of documentation for contracted partnerships
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Forecast, measure and report the results of initiatives with partners
- Deliver on targets and ensure that quarterly and annual targets are met or exceeded
- Maintain a deep understanding of Automizely and AfterShip products, e-commerce logistics, and demonstrate our value to partners and their customers
- Additional duties as required
Who We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience in account management, business development or partnerships
- Experience working in a marketing agency and/or familiarity in the e-commerce industry preferred
- Self-starter who thrives in a growth-paced environment and is comfortable in a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Proven track record of consistently hitting and exceeding targets
- Solid stakeholder management skills, both for internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Working knowledge of Hubspot, Asana and Google Workspace preferred
Why You Should Join Us:
- We are super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and the diversity of the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world.
- You will receive competitive compensation, benefits from day 1, flexible PTO, and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work.
- You’re empowered to choose a work environment that works best for you - whether that is home, hybrid, or in the office full-time. Right now, we have WeWork offices in Toronto, Austin, and Barcelona.
- You will be part of a company that is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global last year.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company.