The Solutions Architect is part of the rapidly growing AfterShip sales organization. The primary goal of this role is to successfully increase the sales and adoption of the AfterShip solutions by working alongside the Account Executives to effectively demonstrate AfterShip’s offerings to and answer technical questions for enterprise-level corporate prospects. This Solutions Architect will work closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure the prospective client understands what they are purchasing and, upon contract signatures, experiences a seamless onboarding experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the Account Executives to consultatively engage with prospective clients to identify and develop solutions that meet their needs
- Define project scope based on the prospect's needs and requirements
- Deliver product POC and demonstrations that are tailored to the prospect’s technical requirements and audience
- Work to ensure the total buy-in of the AfterShip platform and capabilities by the prospect’s development team
- Providing customer training to set them up for success with AfterShip’s solutions
- Ensure completion of projects on-time and on-budget
Who We're Looking For:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a technical field
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Have customer-facing consulting experience in software implementation and service deployment
- Self-motivated to dig in to learn about products, technology, customers and competitors
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms (e.g. Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce)
- Knowledge of APIs and previous exposure to programming languages like Go, Node.js, Java, React, and TypeScript – You won’t need to write code, but you will need to be able to effectively collaborate between our clients and our Product and Engineering teams
- Strong project management and resource management skills
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and work well under deadlines
Why You Should Join Us:
- We are super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and the diversity of the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world.
- You will receive competitive compensation, benefits from day 1, flexible PTO, and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work.
- You’re empowered to choose a work environment that works best for you - whether that is home, hybrid, or in the office full-time. Right now, we have WeWork offices in Toronto, Austin, and Barcelona.
- You will be part of a company that is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global last year.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company.