AfterShip is looking for a TikTok Content Creator to join our global Social Media team. Drawing on your prior experience in building a large, engaged following on TikTok, you’ll repeat this success by bringing the masses to AfterShip’s upcoming TikTok channels, capturing the eyes and interest of the TikTok business community with insightful, daily video content.
This person will be responsible for ideating and producing video content for AfterShip’s TikTok, while content may also be repurposed for use across other organic social media channels. The TikTok Content Creator will be the brand face (and voice) on our feeds, so being comfortable in front of the camera, as well as behind it, is a must. We’re looking for someone who genuinely loves and understands eCommerce and the products we offer, so they can naturally and authentically communicate them to our customers.
This role will report to AfterShip’s Head of Social Media and Influencer Marketing. This position is open to remote workers anywhere in the USA. As a part of a global team, this role requires collaboration with colleagues located in New Zealand and Asia, which may require working outside of regular business hours 2 times/week. You have autonomy to set your working hours to accommodate working across different time zones.
What You’ll Do:
- Relying primarily on your own creativity, passion for business and independence as a well-established, TikTok content creator, you’ll ideate and execute 8-12 short-form videos per week that organically grow AfterShip’s upcoming TikTok channel(s).
- Create on-trend, on-brand TikTok content that drives brand awareness and solidifies AfterShip products in the newsfeeds of business-related audiences.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports showcasing content highlights, overall progression and developing short-video trends on content related to B2B, business and entrepreneur.
- Maintain a TikTok content calendar giving stakeholders an overview of what videos you're working on, when they're due for release and how they relate to internal messaging.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders to share your content prior to posting, ensuring that all messaging is correct and without legal risk.
- Be the face of AfterShip and its brands across all key platforms in regards to short-form video.
- Foster a community on TikTok by maintaining daily response and funneling any potential leads back to owned websites.
Who We're Looking For:
- Track record of building a TikTok audience with a following of at least 50,000; this could be your own audience or for a company.
- Must be based in the US.
- The ability to create fun, engaging, on-brand, on-trend and insightful video content.
- Previous experience creating content related to the following topics preferred, but not essential: eCommerce, entrepreneur, business, finance, B2B, sales, tech, Saas, software.
- The ability to create fun, engaging, on-brand and on-trend video content.
- A collaborative, team-driven attitude, committed to shared goals, managing, and influencing great work across the marketing team.
- A passion to learn and grow.
Why You Should Join Us:
- We are super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and the diversity of the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world.
- You will receive competitive compensation, benefits from day 1, flexible PTO, and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work.
- You’re empowered to choose a work environment that works best for you - whether that is home, hybrid, or in the office full-time. Right now, we have WeWork offices in Toronto, Austin, and Barcelona.
- You will be part of a company that is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global last year.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company.