AfterShip is currently looking for a Sales Recruiter to join our People team to support the talent strategy for our sales function. The Recruitment team drives our GTM recruiting process and builds the future revenue-driving teams of AfterShip across the globe. In this role, you will report directly to The Head of People. This exciting opportunity will allow you to really take ownership of your own growth within a hyper-scaling organization and will help us build out hubs in cities like New York, as well as support our domestic growth for our US-centric sales function. The People team is located directly in Toronto and works on a hybrid model (1-2 times a week in the office, located by the Eaton Centre).
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for Business & Go-To-Market roles with a focus on Sales
- Source for top talent to build a diverse and healthy pipeline of candidates
- Building out hubs in cities like New York, and support hiring for remote-first sales roles across NA/EU.
- Maintain recruiting reports and drive toward performance metrics
- Assist with the needs of the People Team to drive culture and engagement
- Help create and maintain our employer brand through recruiting events and being a strong advocate for AfterShip
Who We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of GTM recruiting experience, filling roles particularly for post-sales and pre-sales openings
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced, full life cycle recruiting environment
- Entrepreneurial and driven self-starter, who wants the opportunity to build out functions & regions from 0-1
- Ideal candidate comes from a corporate recruiting position with a fast growth company, or has an agency background specializing in permanent sales placements
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with candidates and internal stakeholders
- Candidates should be knowledgeable in creative recruiting techniques and skilled at conducting in-depth screens
- Proficiency working with an application tracking system such as Greenhouse, or SmartRecruiters
- The ability to prioritize, manage time well, and work closely with hiring managers to quickly address needs and adjust focus as needed
Why You Should Join Us:
- We are super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and the diversity of the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world.
- You will receive competitive compensation, benefits from day 1, flexible PTO, and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work.
- You’re empowered to choose a work environment that works best for you - whether that is home, hybrid, or in the office full-time. Right now, we have WeWork offices in Toronto, Austin, and Barcelona.
- You will be part of a company that is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global last year.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company.