AfterShip is an automation platform that empowers eCommerce retailers to create and manage the world’s best online shopping experiences. Powering the tracking of over 4.4billion order shipments for 17,000 eCommerce retailers like Amazon, Harry’s and Kylie Cosmetics, AfterShip is the one-stop shop for eCommerce tools that support website pop-ups, advanced email flows, page building, shipment visibility, branded shipment tracking, proactive email and SMS notifications, returns, and exchanges.
Our strong product market fit, prioritizing solving real problems for our customers, has resulted in a strong growth trajectory for the company. We secured a 66 million dollar Series B in 2021.
At AfterShip, we are building a diverse and high-performing culture that encourages collaboration and experimentation on a global scale. Even as a company with over 10 years under our belt and 450 AfterShippers across our 8 global offices, we embrace a dynamic and agile approach to our work.
We operate with a flat team structure, where you will have opportunities to contribute your ideas and take ownership over your work to create meaningful impact for the business and the customers we serve. If you’re looking for a vehicle to achieve your professional goals and work alongside fantastic teams, we invite you to join us.
Your mission is to cultivate and close new Enterprise-level relationships with top eCommerce retailers and D2C brands. You will use your strong interpersonal skills and persistence to anticipate how decisions are made, uncover business needs of prospective clients, and enable them with product offerings that will help grow their business and solve for end customers’ needs as well.
The Account Executive is a part of the rapidly growing AfterShip sales organization, and plays a high impact part in the growth of the business. We are filling multiple positions, and are looking for top talent like you who are highly-motivated, curious by nature, and a strategic hunter. This Account Executive will work closely with the Solutions Architect to ensure the prospective client understands what they are purchasing and, upon contract signatures, is introduced to the Client Success Manager and Implementation Consultant for seamless onboarding.
With our range of solutions and product-led growth, you will be able to consultatively sell strong products you believe in, work with competitive commission structures that reward your efforts, and work directly with our Co-Founders.
What You’ll Do:
- Achieve sales goals to increase AfterShip users, revenue, and total shipment volume.
- Prepare and execute the sales strategy for top eCommerce retailers and D2C brands to exceed AfterShip sales targets.
- Proactively engage with prospective AfterShip users to identify value for their business and seamless migration to the AfterShip platform.
- Achieve expert skills on the AfterShip platform in order to represent AfterShip at industry events and on-site account visits as needed.
Who We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years in a user-facing outbound sales role
- Expertise in SaaS software or equivalent sales experience (API understanding preferred)
- Substantial understanding of eCommerce, shipping, and/or B2B SaaS products
- Strong proficiency with CRM tools like HubSpot, Salesforce and Google Suite
- Strong relationship-building, negotiation, and closing skills
- Be willing to travel (up to 10% and fully expensed)
At AfterShip, we understand that not all applicants will have skills that match the job description exactly. We value diverse experiences and respect that experience comes in many different forms, so even if you feel you may not meet every qualification to a T then we still encourage you to apply. We are always looking for people who can help us continue to raise the bar for our team and who want to join us on our mission.
Why You Should Join Us:
- We are super proud of our diverse and geeky culture, started by our software engineer turned CEO and cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world. You’ll be part of a solutions-oriented team that puts egos aside to achieve new milestones and tackle challenges together.
- We’re a remote-first team, meaning by default that employees work from home or on a hybrid-flexible basis in our hub locations (Toronto, Austin, Barcelona). You’re empowered to choose a work setup that works best for you and your team. With flexible hours depending on your time zone, you’ll be able to have a schedule that fits your working style and the requirements of your role.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company.
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare coverage offered from day 1
- Career progression & professional development
- Flexible PTO policy
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Invest in your learning + monthly book perk
- In-office lunch and commuter benefits for those located in our hub locations (Austin or Toronto)
We are an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the legislative requirements of this job’s location. Please let us know if you require accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.