AfterShip is an automation platform that empowers eCommerce retailers to create and manage the world’s best online shopping experiences. Powering the tracking of over 4.4billion order shipments for 17,000 eCommerce retailers like Amazon, Harry’s and Kylie Cosmetics, AfterShip is the one-stop shop for eCommerce tools that support website pop-ups, advanced email flows, page building, shipment visibility, branded shipment tracking, proactive email and SMS notifications, returns, and exchanges.
Our strong product market fit, prioritizing solving real problems for our customers, has resulted in a strong growth trajectory for the company. We secured a 66 million dollar Series B in 2021.
At AfterShip, we are building a diverse and high-performing culture that encourages collaboration and experimentation on a global scale. Even as a company with over 10 years under our belt and 450 AfterShippers across our 8 global offices, we embrace a dynamic and agile approach to our work.
We operate with a flat team structure, where you will have opportunities to contribute your ideas and take ownership over your work to create meaningful impact for the business and the customers we serve. If you’re looking for a vehicle to achieve your professional goals and work alongside fantastic teams, we invite you to join us.
Your mission will be to build a strong Support team in India and identify the gaps and errors that our customers are facing, and help us eliminate all the bottlenecks that will result in 100% customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Do:
- Work together with Application Support Manager to provide amazing customer support to users, ranging from small to large online retailers like Etsy, Groupon Goods, Shopify, Amazon,etc.
- Work with our customers to understand their problems, frustrations, and roadblocks.
- Provide your analysis to internal stakeholders, educating and evangelizing for improvements that result in a support experience that delights customers.
- Work with our product management and engineering teams to provide quantitative feedback on customer issues. Help drive product improvements to reduce customer frustration and friction.
- In the future, there will be opportunities to work in a first class environment, learn business models, and support development activities.
Who We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience working in Technical/Application customers support organizations for software and/or E-commerce/SaaS companies.
- Experience working in a 24x7x365 support operation.
- Experience supporting an enterprise B2B product set.
- Strong domain knowledge in the latest tools and techniques for delivering world-class customer support.
- Having experience of at least one Ticket Management Tool (Freshdesk is preferred)
- Basic Code debugging/Basic SQL/ Basic of one script language.
- Aware of the full support cycle (SLAs/Response time etc.)
- Strong communication skills (English)
At AfterShip, we understand that not all applicants will have skills that match the job description exactly. We value diverse experiences and respect that experience comes in many different forms, so even if you feel you may not meet every qualification to a T then we still encourage you to apply. We are always looking for people who can help us continue to raise the bar for our team and who want to join us on our mission.
Why You Should Join Us:
- We are super proud of our diverse and geeky culture, started by our software engineer turned CEO and cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world. You’ll be part of a solutions-oriented team that puts egos aside to achieve new milestones and tackle challenges together.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company.
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare coverage offered from day 1
- Career progression & professional development
- In-office lunch and commuter benefits for those located in our hub locations.