AfterShip is an automation platform that empowers eCommerce retailers to create and manage the world’s best online shopping experiences. Powering the tracking of over 4.4billion order shipments for over 17,000 eCommerce retailers like Amazon, Harry’s and Kylie Cosmetics, AfterShip is the one-stop shop for eCommerce tools that support website pop-ups, advanced email flows, page building, shipment visibility, branded shipment tracking, proactive email and SMS notifications, returns, and exchanges.
Our strong product market fit, prioritizing solving real problems for our customers, has resulted in a strong growth trajectory for the company. We secured a 66 million dollar Series B in 2021.
At AfterShip, we are building a diverse and high-performing culture that encourages collaboration and experimentation on a global scale. Even as a company with over 10 years under our belt and 450 AfterShippers across our 8 global offices, we embrace a dynamic and agile approach to our work.
We operate with a flat team structure, where you will have opportunities to contribute your ideas and take ownership over your work to create meaningful impact for the business and the customers we serve. If you’re looking for a vehicle to achieve your professional goals and work alongside fantastic teams, we invite you to join us.
As a Partnerships Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with tech partners across North America and Europe to drive our partnership program.
The ideal candidate is ambitious and eager to grow a career in partnership management. You have a collaborative mindset and excel in a team environment. You are excited about being part of a fast-paced and innovative company, and are delighted to contribute your detail-oriented approach to work and passion for relationship-building.
The Partnerships Specialist is part of AfterShip's Global Partnerships team. As such, there may be the need to work outside of regular office hours for team meetings or in order to collaborate with members of the team in APAC up to twice a week.
Sound like a fit for you? Then send us an application - we'd love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in developing and maintaining relationships with digital agencies, integration partners, and technology platforms.
- Support the recruitment of new partners through business development efforts and collaborate with the team on strategic initiatives.
- Assist in training partners on AfterShip’s solutions and contribute to referral and reselling efforts.
- Help in organizing co-marketing initiatives with partners.
- Assist in monitoring partner performance and suggest strategies for improvement.
- Collaborate with the partnerships team and internal stakeholders to support partnership objectives.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, business development, or a related field; fresh graduates with relevant internships are encouraged to apply.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Eagerness to learn and grow in the eCommerce logistics industry.
At AfterShip, we understand that not all applicants will have skills that match the job description exactly. We value diverse experiences and respect that experience comes in many different forms, so even if you feel you may not meet every qualification to a T then we still encourage you to apply. We are always looking for people who can help us continue to raise the bar for our team and who want to join us on our mission.
Why You Should Join Us:
- We are super proud of our diverse and geeky culture, started by our software engineer turned CEO and cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world. You’ll be part of a solutions-oriented team that puts egos aside to achieve new milestones and tackle challenges together.
- We’re a remote-first team, meaning by default that employees work from home or on a hybrid-flexible basis in our hub locations (Toronto, Austin, Barcelona). You’re empowered to choose a work setup that works best for you and your team. With flexible hours depending on your time zone, you’ll be able to have a schedule that fits your working style and the requirements of your role.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company.
- Competitive compensation
- Remote-first/hybrid-flexible work setups
- Healthcare coverage offered from day 1
- Career progression & professional development
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Invest in your learning + monthly book perk
- In-office lunch and commuter benefits for those located in our hub locations
We are an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the legislative requirements of this job’s location. Please let us know if you require accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.